Being surrounded by greenery is a blessing. Waking up to a lawn that’s thriving and inviting little birds is always gratifying. It is also quite rewarding to walk out and spend some time on your lawn for fresh air.
All these little pleasures are only possible when you maintain your lawn properly and ensure that it is thriving. For this, you need this neat little invention called the lawn sprinkler. It is a low-maintenance product that takes the stress of keeping your lawn well-fed away from you. Otherwise, manual upkeep is usually time-consuming and tedious.
When you look at conventional lawn sprinklers you will see that they are big and designed to reach large distances. Their reach is rectangular and they can spray water at a long distance. In a narrow lawn, this can be a nuisance. Water will get wasted because most of it will hit the walls and the sidewalk. This is why we advise that you look for sprinklers made especially for narrow spaces.
Best Sprinkler For A Narrow Strip
Without further ado, let’s walk through some of the top sprinklers that we have shortlisted. These have been tried and tested to suit narrow lawns.
1. Melnor XT Turbo Oscillating Sprinkler
The Melnor Sprinkler comes with a few excellent qualities such as 3-way adjustability and flow control. We think you will really like this sprinkler for the following reasons:
- It offers superior width control and flow control thanks to its TwinTouch feature.
- The sprinkler is made of high quality plastic and a clog-resistant design.
- Its maximum pressure is 100 PSI.
- The large volume tube also has a turbo-drive motor that promotes long life.
- The one-touch width adjustability is a patented feature.
- It has a total of 18 rubber nozzles that ensure easy sprinkling without clogs even when the pressure is high.
2. Rain Bird Pop-up Sprinkler For A Narrow Strip – 1804VAN
Say hello to Rain Bird, an Amazon’s Choice product that users cannot stop talking about. It has numerous happy buyers who vouch for it. Here’s why:
- This is a pop-up sprinkler with a height of 4 inches.
- It is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and has a spring that takes care of flush retraction. It also has UV-resistant plastic parts.
- Even when the water pressure is low, you can expect high efficiency.
- It has an adjustable pattern with an inlet size of ½ an inch.
- The wiper seal is co-molded to give you superior resistance against the elements, pressure, and grit.
- The sprinkler also has an interesting 2-piece ratchet mechanism that helps you align the nozzle easily.
3. Orbit 54071 Sprinkler For A Narrow Strip Head
Orbit is a popular name in the world of sprinklers. It is known for its durability and great features that are hard to beat. The 54071 model comes with the following:
- The sprinkler has been designed to suit small and narrow lawns.
- It takes the half-circle pattern to spray water up to 15 feet.
- Its brass nozzle comes with flow adjustment properties.
- Its pop-up height is 1 ¾ inches.
- The female threaded inlet measures ½ an inch.
- The sprinkler is resistant to corrosion and even after years, it will shine bright without any issues.
4. Toro Pop-up Fixed Spray Sprinkler For A Narrow Strip – 53814
The Toro sprinkler is another Amazon’s Choice product that comes with an adjustable nozzle and a variable factor. Below are a few more details:
- It is a pop-up style sprinkler with a height of 4 inches.
- It is completely made of alloy steel.
- The sprinkler has been designed for small to medium gardens with an irregular shape.
- It is 360-degrees adjustable, which means that you can customize it based on your garden.
- It is a versatile product that can fit any type of soil.
- It is resistant to UV and corrosion.
- It can cover 15 feet.
5. K-Rain Pro-S Professional Pop-up Spray
You can either get one large sprinkler for your narrow lawn or you can get a set of small sprays that can cover your entire garden. The K-Rain Spray is the latter. Let’s learn more about it:
- It is a set of 6 pop-up sprays that can together cover 15 feet.
- It has adjustable nozzles that you can customize from 0 to 360 degrees.
- The sprays are very easy to use.
- They are efficient and water-saving.
- The pop-up height is 4 inches.
- The nozzles are all-female threaded.
- You won’t have to worry about water leakage because of the wiper seal.
- The sprays are resistant to microbial activity and corrosion.
Once you get your hands on an effective sprinkler, your job will become infinitely easy. Maintenance will be a breeze and your lawn will look better than ever before. So, why not go the extra mile and choose a sprinkler designed for narrow lawns? We are optimistic that this guide helped you with the same. If you have any more questions, please feel free to leave a message.