Side strip sprinkler nozzles have been designed for narrow gardens to enable uniform coverage. They come with some interesting features such as adjustable distance screws and fixed arc to help you make the most out of the sprinkler.
Side strips usually come in 2 options. Both have durable construction and are made to withstand harsh weather conditions. Side strip sprinkler nozzles are excellent choices if you are struggling with uniform coverage and would like a permanent solution for the same.
Now, we know what you are thinking – how do we find reliable options? Don’t worry. We have done the research for you.
Best Side Strip Sprinkler Nozzle
Our experts have chosen a few nozzles for you based on various parameters. You will see that all the products are from Rainbird. This is because Rainbird is the most reliable company at the moment with unbeatable products. Read on to find out for yourself.
1. Rainbird 15’ Side Strip Pattern Nozzle – 15SST
This 15’ nozzle from Rainbird is fairly priced and comes with some interesting features. Below are a few of them:
- It is available in different patterns and series – 5, 8, 10, 12, and 15.
- The nozzle has adjustable screws made of stainless steel.
- It has matched precipitation rates.
- It also has a filter screen that ensures that there is no clogging whatsoever.
- The nozzles are easy to install and provide a perfect east-west watering direction.
2. Rain Bird Side Strip Pattern Spray Nozzle – 15SSTC1
This spray nozzle comes with an adjustable spray distance and many good specifications that will make you want to buy it right away.
- You can adjust it to 3’ x 20’ or 4’ x 30’ based on your preferences.
- The nozzle is made of plastic, which means that you do not have to worry about corrosion. It also has a stainless steel construction for durability.
- It has matched flow rate to enable consistency in flow.
- Its filter does a great job in capturing debris, etc. so that the nozzle itself is clean at all times.
- The nozzle also has many durable chemical and UV resistant materials that promise longevity.
- You can use it with any Rainbird popup sprinkler head.
3. Rainbird Plastic Strip MPR Nozzle Side Strip Pattern
This is a 9-feet option from Rainbird with matched precipitation and the following specifications:
- This is a standard MPR nozzle and will replace OE nozzles perfectly. It is suitable for all Rainbird products.
- The matched precipitation helps distribute water evenly throughout the lawn/shrubberies.
- The nozzle has a design flexibility, allowing you to adjust the flow rate.
- Its white filter prevents clogging due to debris and helps maintain a precise radius.
- You can use the durable screw (made of stainless steel) to make adjustments to the flow rate and the radius.
4. Rain Bird – 15 Foot Nozzle for Spray Heads
Looking to buy in bulk? Here’s a pack of 25 for you! Oh yes, this 15’ nozzle set has 25 pieces to serve you for a long time. Here’s why you should consider purchasing it:
- It is a standard MPR nozzle that fits directly on the sprinklers without the need for adjustments.
- You can install it within minutes because it is a direct replacement.
- It has good quality filters that keep debris away and avoid clogging.
- You will also be able to maintain precise radius thanks to its features.
- Using the screw adjustment you can change the flow rate so that you use only how much water is required.
5. Rain Bird – 15 Foot Nozzle for Spray Heads
The last recommendation for side strip spray nozzles is a 10-pack from Rain Bird. It works across various patterns and sets while maintaining the same precipitation rates.
- It comes with a white filter (1800 series) that’s known to be one of the best. The filter is responsible for removing debris and ensuring that there’s no clogging.
- The adjustment screw will help you get flexible with the radius and the flow rate. This means that you get the control of water coverage and flow.
- It is a 15-feet nozzle with a side strip pattern that promises uniform coverage without any blind spots. Your lawn will be thoroughly green with no brown patches.
- It has a standard design that fits all Rainbird models of sprinklers.
- It is easy to install and will not take more than a few minutes.
People also ask
1) How do I choose a sprinkler nozzle?
You should choose one based on the model of your sprinkler and the OEM nozzle.
2) What is an MPR sprinkler nozzle?
MPR means Matcher Precipitation Rate. MPR nozzles are ideal because they prevent water wastage and ensure uniform coverage.
3) What do the numbers on sprinkler nozzles mean?
The numbers indicate the radius. You will also find a letter there, which is basically the pattern.
4) How far will a Rainbird 5000 spray?
25 to 50 feet.
5) How long should you run a sprinkler?
20 minutes a week is usually enough.
Finding a side strip sprinkler nozzle is not difficult but it can be confusing. That is why we trust the best – Rainbird. Its products are of high quality and renowned across the country. So, what’s stopping you? Jump onto the bandwagon and purchase the right nozzle immediately!