Compared to all the other sprinkler types, use of an oscillating sprinkler is easy. Attach the hose to the connector with the help of knobs, which is allowing you to adjust the spray pattern. Most of them let you adjust the spray pattern in full, center, left or right.
The best oscillating sprinkler can spread water across the lawn evenly. Some sprinklers come with an inbuilt sensor, which can turn off the sprinkler after some time. These sensors even can detect rainwater and shutdown the system automatically.
Things you should look out before buying Oscillating Sprinklers:
Rotation control – Easily adjustable nozzles can spread water in the awkward corners easily.
Robustness – Robustness is an important thing to keep in mind for sprinklers. (But the more robust, there will be more costly.)
Range and Distance – This can help you to understand how much area you can cover by your sprinkler from a fixed position.
Technical Difficulty – Try to find a sprinkler which is easy to install, and you don’t need to call any expert for it.
Keeping all the information in mind, we are recommending top 5 Best Oscillating Sprinklers, based on their features and average customer reviews as well as given ratings.
Best Oscillating Sprinkler
Melnor oscillating sprinkler comes with just one touch width control & flow control. The XT4200 model comes with the 3-way adjustment, and also comes with the stabilizer. It does not waste water on your driveway or the sidewalk.
- This sprinkler is having integrated flow control dial and smooth operating tabs.
- It also controls the length of a watering pattern from 10 feet to up to 75 feet.
- It also has 18 nozzles for the flow of the water with maximum coverage.
- It has infinite turbo motor which ensures all the smooth operation.
This weighted sled based sprinkler is fully adjustable for width, length and water flow. This sprinkler is not horizontal. Gardena ZoomMaxx is a compact oscillating sprinkler which is perfect for small areas.
- This sprinkler has 16 nozzles which are made from rubber, and the flow of them help in the distribution of the water evenly.
- It is a vertical sprinkler, and that is why can cover a smaller area.
- The sprinkler has fully adjustable controls for width, length, and water flow, which covers the area of 76 sq. ft. to 2300 sq. ft.
A square foot oscillating sprinkler which can monitor and adjust the width entirely. This sprinkler is an easy solution to all the garden care problems related to watering. The specialty of this sprinkler is famous for watering the smaller rectangular areas.
- The sprinkler provides an adjustable width of spray is around 12 to 46 feet, and adjustable length of spray is around 23 to 59 feet.
- It offers simple and quick yet convenient solution for the watering in your lawn.
- It gives the warranty of 12 months for any part of the labor.
This sprinkler comes with an inbuilt timer, which makes it even easier to use. Moreover, it has a durable spray tube made by impactful plastic spray jets.
- This sprinkler has a sturdy and stable wide base and integrated nozzle cleaning tool.
- It also has some precision jets for the even watering.
- Inbuilt timer, jets with precision control, and a turbo gear motor which lasts for long all together make it a great home irrigation solution for your garden.
- It also provides long life turbo gear motor which helps the sprinkler to cover the area of approx. 56ft x 67ft.
If you are looking for some quick, even sprayer sprinkler for your yard or lawns, you can also rely on this sprinkler. The Metal Sprinkler is easy to setup and enjoyable. It saves water by allowing only the right amount of water to thrive.
- This sprinkler which has the full metal construction is noted as a sprinkler which can lower the water bill.
- This sprinkler is easy-to-install and use. You will not need any professional help for operating it even if you are doing it for the first time.
- It also has 17 high-pressure nozzles which can spray up to 14 meters, which makes watering activity quick and easy!
- Money-back guarantee from the company allows you to have a hassle free purchase.
Majority people think that sprinkler is safe, but typically it is an unsafe household item, especially for children under the age of 18. It is important to protect children while playing in the garden areas where such sprinklers are located. Otherwise, sprinklers might be the reason of trips, sprains, and other injuries. When the matter is related to top Oscillating sprinklers, then we can definitely say that they are quite safe for children.
But as we all know that every coin has two sides, Oscillating sprinkler has some disadvantages too. Some sprinklers are very expensive, especially those with an inbuilt rain sensor. If you are purchasing them as an investment for your future years, then it is valid.
Comparison of Oscillating Sprinklers
Model Covering area Weight Dimension
Melnor XT Turbo Sprinkler 874 to 3900 square feet 1.2 pounds 4.3 x 19 x 7.7 inches
GARDENA ZoomMaxx 76 to 2300 square feet 2.5 pounds 1.5 x 3 x 11 inches
GARDENA 1973 Aquazoom 2700 square feet 1.8 pounds 20.6 x 6.7 x 3.6 inches
Rainwave Turbo Gear Sprinkler 3700 square feet 0.75 pounds 6.5 x 18 x 3.5 inches
Planted Perfect Sprinkler 3300 square feet 1.94 pounds 16.3 x 6.6 x 5.1 inches
If you want to spread water in only some parts of your garden or your garden is tiny, then you can go to a small oscillating sprinkler. You can use small sprinklers in your bigger gardens too; you just have to reposition them from time to time to spread water everywhere.